Friday, November 14, 2008

Bob's Your Uncle

Saturday 8th - Thursday 13th November 2008

I've now got a bob! My hairstylist and friend Ashley Javier chopped it off ( when I really only expected to get my roots done), and I'm loving it.

Ashley had a birthday party rooftop fire-pit extravaganza at his penthouse parlor soon after. The week that followed was another seemingly never ending series of fun after-work cocktail events ( I've since had a quiet weekend...)


Chloe Sevigny and me ( we share the same hairdresser!) at Ashley's birthday.


Lovely English make-up artist Angie Parker and Humberto Leon, the genius behind "Opening Ceremony".


Mwoahz!Gabi from Three As Four.


Nails done? Stylist Frances Tulk- Hart


Mark Palmen and Susan Kirschbaum.


Adrian, one of the designers from the Pleasure Principle..


..and here's Diva ( real name) his lovely other half.


The day after, my old friend James Brown was over from London, here working his magic on Kitty's bunches.


Cator Sparks and Fay Cantor-Stephens at the Gay Men's Health Crisis benefit, Fashion Forward . I donated some of my dresses to be auctioned at the event last Monday at Skylight studios , which also had a runway show and was hosted by Tim Gunn.


On Thursday 13th it was the Hugo Boss Art Prize party at the Guggenheim. Here I am with designer Kai Kuhne.


The party view at the Gugge...


Nicole Brown, Massimo Cuviello and Olivier Vandervelde oustide.


Me and my PR friend Fay at the Fashion Forward event. This photo was by David McIntyre from the groundbreaking online glossy Zoozoom, who always takes a good photo!