Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My New York Fashion Week

Friday 1st - Friday 8th February 2008

Fashion week in New York, again! After a few days recovering from my Fall /Winter 08 event I was ready to hit the town again...


Karen Elson and Sarah Sophie Flicker sparkling at the Marc Jacobs party on Friday night.


M.I.A mixes it up.


Maya Camin, Lindsay Thompson and stylist Natasha Royt.



Heifara Rutgers with skinny it-boy model of the moment Cole and James Gardner at Marc Jacobs.


Artist Dan Colon and me on tiptoes in 6" Prada shoes.


Thursday it was Agyness' birthday party at Don Hills, thrown by Anna Sui and the Misshapes.
Here's the birthday girl in fine form. One of the few girls I know who can really pull off a turquoise lace glove!


More photos from the girls bathroom.Irina lazareanu looking super cute. Oh and there's the glove again!


Hell knows who on the dancefloor..but those glasses are genius!


Zoe Kravitz (on the right) with her friend at Agy's do.


David Hershkovitz ,one of the masterminds behind Paper Magazine with me.


Brits abroad; Emma Reeves from Work in Progress with Katie Hillier who designs Marc by Marc accessories.


Vogue's Meredith Melling-Burke.


Giada from Milk Studios, Liz Vap, me and Thomasz.


LA stylist and buyer for Milk ( who supported me by buying my very first collection)Ilaria Urbinati.


The Paddingtons played.


Agyness and Patrick Grant having a dance.


Monday at the Halston party also at Don Hills. It was a little weird to me eating cavier canapes in what I would've previously expected to be the last place on earth I'd want to ever eat anything..but anyway!
The designer Marco had friends over to DJ and support him from club Plastic in Milan. I was loving these two with their Amy Winehouse / nurdy nurse look.


My friends Patrick O'Leary and Amir Zia at Halston.


The man himself, Don Hill.


The fantastic Slits. With their own inimitable brand of reggae punk on stage at Webster Hall for Chloe's official launch of her Opening Ceremony line.


Designer Ben Cho.


Rebecca Guinness at Chloe's party.


And Mr fashion himself, Hamish Bowles.