Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Flying Visit to London

October 9th - 13th 2007

On the way back to New York we had a couple of days in London to pick -up Kitty and try and see a few people. All a bit of a rush, didn't even get to Top Shop which I wasn't too pleased about!


We did manage to squeeze in a pub though. Gambling age?


I had a very civilised afternoon tea at the Wolsey with the lovely Dolly Jones from Vogue.com and George MacPherson from my London PR, Goodley.


Kara Goodley and Sarah Harris from British Vogue at E & O in Notting Hill.


My friend Su who's flat we stayed in on Drury Lane, trying on the Bombshell dress I gave her.


At the Union Bar on Greek Street with the girls; Nicky Lawler and Kirsty Allison


The girls I used to work with at Ghost; Tamsin Walters and Jill Entwistle,


and Ris Fatah. It wasn't Karoke!


Me with Caron Kinks.


On the way to the airport and home. We stopped of at the Bluebird shop on the Kings Road where I popped in to say hi to the staff selling my Fall collection.