Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tuesday Night on the Town...

Tuesday 24th June 2008

I spent last Tuesday night racing around New York with Brit bombshells Rebecca Guinness and Davina Catt. First stop was down near Ground Zero at the new W residences where I'd been asked to join the eclectic host committee for the launch party of new glossy Gradient magazine ( a bit of a cross between Wallpaper and Vice). It was a good excuse for me to offer to dress the other girl hosts ( Antonia Thompson, Sabine Heller, Bettina Prentice, Sky Nellor and Claw Money), and they all looked gorgeous!

We then went over to Milk Gallery for the Art of Elysium "Rebel Rebel" childrens' charity fundraiser party / auction for Mick Rock and artist Russell Young's new show of screenprints of some of Mick's iconic photos, hosted by Riley Keough and Elijah Wood. It was a mad house!

Finally we tottered to the Bowery Hotel for Tommy Hilfiger and Glamour Magazine's party...


A bronzed Paul Sevigny with Rebecca Guinness at the Gradient Magazine party ( well at the bar)


Me with Antonia Thompson from Robert Burke looking lovely in my "Paisley Rain" print dress


Sabine Heller floating around in my "Feather Oasis " print long Temple dress.


Graffiti artist turned designer and fashion editor of Swindle Magazine Claw Money in my handprinted Fan jacket from my current Fall / Winter collection


Art Gallery PR Bettina Prentice wearing my Batik print dress with her husband Jamie.


DJ Sky Nellor in my Ribbon dress.


Brian McPeck form the A.R.E Weapons and me


Rebecca and Mick Rock at his show at Milk Gallery, behaving themselves as usual


The gorgeous Anne Dexter Jones


Brooke Geahan, Rebecca and Marisa Laken.Cute!


Rebecca ( what again?!) and Davina Catt


Designer Elise Overland and me